Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Loosing my Connection

Dear one and all...sorry, have no more internet at home.

My flight home is on December 24 and yes, I am meeting Christmas halfway. I cannot wait for this occurence, I have always wondered what it would be like to meet Christmas.

To mamaraens: THIS IS IT!!!! hehehehehe. I am going straight to Bukidnon and I am not sure yet when I will be in Manila, but I shall shall shall let you know. There's some wonderful cookbooks pasalubong for you hahaha (ang daya ko! para ako yong kakain ng mga experiments mo hehehe). Can't wait!!!

To ATomikai: madam lets do the dinner dinner chamanenamae! is your number still the same? i will text you as soon as this week is over kasi finals men.

To MK: see you soon kring.

To Rolyn: Dai!!!! salamat gyud sa imong tabang nako, one day, I will be able to return the favor. I'll see you in the Philippines. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. lili!

    hindi tayo magaabot. i'm leaving for ny on dec 20. will be staying there till jan 17. hope you'll stay in pinas till feb or kahit jan. basta we have to meet up! sayang!

    ReplyDelete