Monday, November 20, 2006

Manny makes my heart go *boom* *boom*

Yeah!!!! Manny Pacquiao makes me so proud. Thanks to TepTep for inviting the whole gang over for her dad's birthday and catching the fight too. There's nothing like being in a room and watching a boxing match with all your friends and screaming at the top of your lungs with every punch by our PacMan.

And then spend the rest of the night dancing away to the music of Tep's dad's band, "The Old Reliables" :-) Such a beautiful night.


To end the night, we headed off to the Valiente house at which we had way too much Tequila. That's what happens when you don't see friends for a long time :-) So today I woke up so sick and asking Ryan, "I had fun last night, right? This is all worth it." Crazy Lia, getting older.

Click here to see Tep's photos from last night.

And today I got to see the people I love on webcam, live from Burgos Street.

Peace. Love. Dream. Goodnight world.

To our friend Osvaldo, may you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment