Friday, January 16, 2009

Faking it

Hehe. I was a bit bored a few months back and decided to make my own Fake 'ittons. It's a bit sad really how there is so much fake designer stuff here in the Philippines, and you can find them in stores in the malls too even though it is illegal. 

So, it got me thinking. If (you must) fake it, it might as well be a one-of-a-kind Fake 'itton. Then no one else is going to have one, not even the real 'ittons. Hehehe. So out with the carving tools and let's get this over with.




This really all started out when I started doing the 'itton pattern by hand on fabric. I grew quite tired doing repeats by hand, so I thought maybe the stamps would make it faster. As of this point, they have already all be mounted on wood and ready to create that pattern on ANYTHING. 

This is for personal use of course. OF COURSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment