Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Design Again



This is the sketch I made for the logo design for King Louis flowers. I am blogging about it cause I can't work on it right now. My ever trusted Wacom tablet that has been such a part of my life (thank you forever Basil), is at the "doctor". Dear husband decided to take it to someone who can do something about it. You see, the wire is hanging on by a dear thread to the tablet and I have been on the verge of tears every time I try to use it for the connection comes and goes! I think their putting a spring on it, to act like a splint. Poor, poor wacom love. But I think I shall never be able to part with it. 

I am designing again :-) Yey for me!! And excellent timing too! I just found out this weekend that SCAD (Savannah College of Art & Design) is opening a campus in Hong Kong in 2010!!! Hehehe school again?! Just dreaming. This school is so great though, wanted to go there so bad after FIDM. Well, who knows what destiny will bring. Won't hurt to update my portfolio this year with some stuff. Really, it wouldn't hurt. Specially if its on a scholarship for academic/creative excellence.

Hahahahha. 

Happy April Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment